Let’s find out if you require roof cleaning services for your home or business or not and what will this service do for you.
Roof cleaners wash your roof using a soft wash or low pressure cleaning technique to get rid of algae, mold, lichen, and moss overgrowth, plus other built-up grime from your roof.
Benefits Of Soft Washing Your Roof:
- This process exfoliates the microbial overgrowth
- It helps in revealing the original surface of your roof and reducing discoloration
- Cleaning your roof allows you to extend the life of your structure
- It can prevent leakage, moisture buildup, or water retention and damage
- It prevents damage from built-up dirt and risks from the slippery surfaces, pest hiding traps and animal hiding spots
Cleaning experts, many authorities, and roofing manufacturers advise against any DIY work on your roof, including cleaning it.
Poor cleaning practices can damage your roof and lead to leakages within the interior of your roofing and ceilings. It is therefore advisable that you get your roof cleaned by professionals every year.
So should there be a leakage, microbial development, or mess you can catch the issue and curtail it before a lot of damage takes place.
A newly built roof can be stretched to a year or two before it requires thorough cleaning.
What does roof cleaning include:
Proper cleaning can improve the life and durability of your roof. Without cleaning soot, dirt, or biomass can build up.
These materials then affect sunlight absorption and can thus impact the indoor temperatures of your building. Maintain a healthy interior and exterior with effective soft washes.
Our experts at Aslan, Inc cater to Lakewood, Cuyahoga County, Lake County, Lorain County, Medina County, Cleveland, Akron, OH and surrounding areas. Contact us today for all your roofing needs and more.